Reader Question: Know the Teaching Physician Rules

Wed, Aug 20, 2014

Part B

Question: A physician in our group recently started supervising a resident’s services during his inpatient rounds. How can I best report evaluation and management services provided by a teaching physician?

Answer: Your physician can get paid for E/M services and minor…

Click here to login and get access to this article if you already receive the HC Compliance News Wire
If you've already signed in and are still seeing this screen, click here to refresh the page.
HC Compliance News Wire
Free registration required for full access to articles.
You will also receive
  • Free updates and advice on Stark, HIPAA, RAC audits and more.
  • Discounts on 3rd party offers.
Join now
You must have javascript enabled to use this form
Bookmark and Share